Are You An ‘Average Dad’?
When you think of the average dad, what comes to mind? A whole bunch of "pull my finger" and a lot of really bad jokes? Well, Daily Mail has released the results from a survey that reveals the exact profile of the average dad.
The average dad:
- Has two kids.
- Became a dad when he was 28.
- Makes about $45,000 a year.
- Gets home from work at 5:53, is watching TV by 7:47, and is in bed by 10:15.
- Drives a Ford, and puts 46 miles a week on it driving the kids around.
- Has two arguments with the kids every week.
- Makes 10 "dad jokes" a week.
- Embarrasses his kids in public five times a month.
The average dad doesn't sound all that bad, considering the possibilities!