St. Patrick’s Day Downtown Flint!
Townsquare Media, the Flint Downtown Development Authority, and downtown Flint bars and restaurants are banning together to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and build a new
tradition for our city!
The Goal: Bring people downtown year after year to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
- Banana 101.5 Live Broadcast with Tony LaBrie and Maggie Meadows 12-2:00pm
- Heated dance and beer tent on the Flat Lot on Saginaw Street 12noon-8:00pm
- “Pot of Gold NO COVER Passport Pub Crawl” awarding a $1,200 Pot of Gold Prize pack filled with area downtown gift certificates
- Little Blarney Trot 4:30pm
- Pot O’ Gold 4Mile Run & Walk 5:00pm