Lapeer County Man Dies From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
A Lapeer County man was found dead in his home reportedly due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Police were called to the home of Rosenbo Cedillo, 73, and that is where they found a generator in a closed garage (attached to the house). Unfortunately it was too late for Cedillo. If you do not have a carbon monoxide detector in your home - get one. Our thoughts are with the family and friends of Mr. Cedillo. To find out more about carbon monoxide prevention, click here.