New Boston Album 85% Complete … It Could Hit in 2013
Reports say that a new Boston album is 85% complete. The real question is how long it will take self professed perfectionist Tom Scholtz to complete the remaining 15%. Scholtz is a notorious perfectionist which could delay the album dropping for another couple years. The real question is … are you still interested in anything new from Boston? Click here to get the whole story.