U of M Square Games
"New years bowl game"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION BEGINS ON December 14th, 2010 AND ENDS ON December 28th, 2010 at 3pm.
- Eligibility. The Promotion is open to only legal residents of the State of Michigan who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of December14th, 2010 and who are owners of businesses located in Michigan that (i) currently advertise on Sponsor’s radio stations in Michigan, or (ii) Sponsor has communicated with regarding advertising on Sponsor’s radio stations in Michigan. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, retailers, and advertising and promotional agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion and their immediate families and members of the households of any of the foregoing are not eligible to enter or win. “Household members” means people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. Void outside of Michigan and in U.S. territories and possessions, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited or restricted by law. All U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter. To enter the “New Years bowl game” (the “Promotion”), simply purchase the New Years Bowl Game package between December14th, 2010 and 3:00 pm EST on December28th, 2010. To enter for free, simply log on to one of the following websites wfnt.com, banana 1015.com, club937.com or wcrz.com click on the New Years Bowl Game link, and follow the on screen instructions. You will be asked to email your complete name, business name, business address, daytime work telephone number, and business e-mail address, indicating your interest in participating in the Promotion. Once you purchase the New Years Bowl Game package or enter online, your name will be randomly placed in a square on the New Years Bowl Game Board, the business with the final score of the game in their randomly selected square wins. Depending on the number of entrants, there will be one board, for a total of up to 100 entries. No more entries will be accepted by Sponsor after the maximum of 100 entrants is reached. You must purchase the New Years Bowl Game Package or enter on-line by 3:00 pm EST on December28, 2010 to be eligible to enter. Limit a total of two entries per person, per business in the Promotion, or two entries per person, per business, per board.
Sponsor and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, retailers and advertising and promotional agencies, and the officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents of each of the foregoing and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion (collectively, "Releasees") will not responsible for lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or late entries. Releasees are also not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion that may limit the ability to play or participate, or any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion), the online portion of the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In such event, notification will be posted on the Promotion websites. In the event of a dispute, entry information submitted online will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, internet service provider, or other online organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Mechanically reproduced or automated entries will not be accepted. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. By entering the Promotion, entrants affirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Selection of Winner(s) and Odds. From all eligible entries received, each entrant will be randomly assigned a square. Such random selection will occur on or about December 28th, 2010 by Sponsor. The winner (1st place only) will be determined by the final score of the New Years Bowl Game, Saturday, January 1st, 2011 The University of Michigan Football team. If there are less than 100 entrants, and the final score is not picked, the winner will be selected in a random drawing from among such entrants’ names conducted by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants in the board but in no event will be more than 1:50. Sponsor’s decisions concerning the random assignment of entrants with players, any random drawing, and all matters related to the Promotion generally are final and binding. Winner(s) will be notified by mail, email or a telephone call on or about January 5, 2011 and will be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, where legal, a publicity release form within ten (10) days. Winner may also be required to execute a tax form. Failure of any winner to return all required forms within this time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or return of Promotion notification as undeliverable will result in a winner's disqualification and forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entrants on the winner’s board in a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor. Promotion can only have a maximum of one winner on the board.
- Prizes: One (1) 1st place Prize will be awarded to winner’s business,
1st Place) $500 on-air schedule / $500 online schedule on WFNT, WCRZ, WWBN, WRCL
- Winners list: For an official winners list (available after January 5, 2011), or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Townsquare Media, Flint, Michigan, 3338 East Bristol Road, Burton, Michigan 48529. During the Promotion Period, these Official Rules will also be available on wfnt.com, banana1015.com, wcrz.com, club937.com.
- Sponsor: Townsquare Media, Flint, Michigan, 3338 East Bristol Road, Burton, Michigan 48529.