A Mt. Morris Township girl is being credited with saving the life of her mother and an unidentified man. The girl woke to find them passed out, reportedly due to an overdose. Another woman was found dead at the scene. WTF?

The young girl called 911 earlier this morning from Cedar Shores Apartments on Clio Road. The girl was home sick from school. She was not the only child in the apartment. Her 2-year-old brother was also there. Both kids are said to be okay, and have been placed in protective custody.

Police believe the three adults overdosed on alcohol and an unidentified narcotic. No name of the people involved have been released, and an investigation is underway.




More From US 103.1 FM