Flint Jazz Festival at Riverbank Park This Weekend
Flint comes alive this weekend with another great festival to check out.
If you are a fan of Jazz music, plan on spending some time in Downtown Flint this weekend. The Flint Jazz Festival returns for 2021 and will kick off this Thursday.
Where is the Flint Jazz Festival being held?
The Flint Jazz Festival will kick off Thursday, July 29th with JAZZWALK with free admission and live music at Downtown Flint venues. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday you can enjoy the live jazz at Riverbank Park.
What is the lineup of musicians for Flint Jazz Fest?
Check out live music Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for Flint Jazz Fest at Riverbank Park with the following lineup:
- JAZZWALK - Thursday, July 29th, 2021
- White Horse Tavern - Par Cronley & Friends - 5:30 pm until 8:30 pm
- Cork - TBA - 6 pm until 9 pm
- Market Tap - Affair - 6 pm until 9 pm
- Soggy Bottom Bar - Cambio - 7 pm until 10 pm
- Friday, July 30th, 2021
- 5:30 pm until 6:30 pm - Mike Espy
- 7 pm until 8:30 pm - Phil Denny
- Saturday, July 31st, 2021
- 1:30 pm until 2:30 pm - University of Michigan Jazz Band
- 3 pm until 4 pm - Raphael Banks
- 4:30 pm until 5 pm - Tapology
- 5:30 pm until 6:30 pm - Corner Boys
- 7 pm until 8:30 pm - Gregg Karukas
- Sunday, August 1st, 2021
- 2 pm until 3 pm - Sherwood Pea
- 3:30 pm until 4:30 pm - Isaac Ryder Band
- 5 pm until 6:30 pm - Peoples Jazz Band
- 7 pm until 8:30 pm - James Carter Trio
How much are the tickets and where can I get them?
Tickets for the Flint Jazz Festival are $10 for a daily pass and $20 for a weekend pass. For more details and to purchase your tickets, click here.
Source: Explore Flint and Genesee and Geneseefun.com
UP NEXT: Songs That Mention Michigan