Free Fenton Concerts In The Park – See Who Is Performing This Year
The City of Fenton Downtown Development Authority will once again be sponsoring Concerts in the Park this year. The entertainment lineup covers various musical genres. including classic rock, funk, country, blues, pop music, and more.
Concerts in the Park kick off on Thursday, June 2nd at Fenton Mill Pond Park Gazebo and run until Thursday, September 1st. Here is the complete list of each band performing with the date, time, and genre of music included,
- Thursday, July 14th: Me + Joe Smith (Funk, Soul) 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thursday, July 14th: After It All (Dance, Rock, Pop) 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Thursday, July 21st: Itchycoo Park (60's & 70's) 7:00 to 8:30 PM
- Thursday, July 28th: Rodeo Drive (Classic Rock, Country, Motown, Blues) 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Thursday, August 4th: Teddy Petty & the Refugees (Tom Petty Tribute) 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Thursday, August 11th: Moonshot (Classic Rock, Modern Rock) 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Thursday, August 11th: Steve King & the Dittlies (Oldies, Swing) 6:30 to 8:00 PM
- Thursday, August 18th: Rhythm Kings Band (Motown, Top 40, R&B, Funk) 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Thursday, August 25th: Rockstar (80's music) 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Thursday, September 1st: Magic Bus (Journey to Woodstock) 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Did I mention that all of the above concerts are absolutely free to attend? The only thing you need to do is bring a lawn chair or a blanket to sit on. The shows will go on, rain or shine. The rainout location is the Fenton Community and Cultural Center (150 South LeRoy Street).
The Fenton Mill Pond Gazebo is located at 301 North LeRoy Street in Fenton.
Rock Concerts Coming to Freedom Hill in Sterling Heights in 2022
Must See Rock Concerts Coming to Pine Knob This Summer