IKEA Recalls Water Bowl After Two Dogs Die [VIDEO]
If you purchased a LURVIG water bowl for your dog(s) - do not let them drink from it. IKEA has issued a recall on the product after the death of two dogs.
According to reports, two dogs got their head stuck while using it and suffocated. I cannot even imagine the horror of finding your dog like that. If you do have one, you can take it to IKEA for a full refund. You can get additional details here. The most important thing is that you stop using it.