The Cheapest Grocery Store in the U.S. Has 103 Michigan Locations
You don't have to go far to find an inexpensive grocery store in Michigan.
Nowadays, the price of everything is up including food. Most people across the nation have to put a hurting on their wallets and bank accounts just to go grocery shopping for the week or when they head to a restaurant. Thankfully, Michigan has some helpful options.
According to U.S. News and World Report, we now know the Seven Cheapest Grocery Stores in the United States and Michigan is home to 103 of them. Don't be scared away by the word "cheapest" as for this article it has more to do with affordability, not cheap quality.
What are the 7 Cheapest Grocery Stores in America?
When it comes to getting the most bang for your buck, shoppers in America were surveyed, and here are the results.
- ALDI - 90% of people surveyed said that ALDI offers the best value for your money. ALDI has 103 Michigan locations with more under construction.
- Woodman's Markets - No Michigan Locations
- WinCo Foods - No Michigan Locations
- Lidl - No Michigan Locations
- Market Basket - No Michigan Locations
- Grocery Outlet - No Michigan Locations
- Costco - 16 Michigan Locations
Since all of us are ballin' on a budget, it is really helpful to know where you can save a bit of money. I actually really like ALDI and I am happy that they are building a new location in Fenton where I live.
Source: U.S. News & World Report
Michiganders Moving To Florida Are In For A Rude Awakening
Gallery Credit: Brad Carpenter
Best Restaurant Breads around Flint and Genesee County Michigan
Gallery Credit: Nate Reed
These 50 US Cities are Crawling with Bed Bugs
Gallery Credit: Scott Clow
New West Michigan Restaurants 2023
Gallery Credit: Janna