Looking For Summer Work? Michigan’s Adventure May Have The Job
Michigan Adventure is looking to fill 1,200 position for this summer season, and they are holding a job fair!Looking for a summer job that will include, fun, screams, and laughter, along with decent pay? Well, a job at Michigan's Adventure just might be the gig for you. According to Mlive, the park is holding a job fair to find seasonal workers for the 2019 season. The hiring event will be held on Saturday, April 13 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Michigan’s Adventure Training Center, 4750 Whitehall Road in Muskegon.
Positions The Park Is Hiring For...
- Food and beverage
- Ride operations
- Safety and Security
- Park services
- Office staff
- Applicants 18 years of age are offered a minimum starting wage of $11 per hour
- Those aged 16 and 17 will start at a wage of at least $10 per hour
- The potential for an attendance-based bonus
- Free admission to all Cedar Fair parks including Cedar Point
- Free tickets to use for friends and family members
- Discounted food and drinks
Now just a note, before you head out to the job fair, the park is requesting that you fill out an application at www.miadventure.com/jobs before you attend the job fair.