Michigan Indoor Dog Park Now Open – Will Feature Booze and Food
Michigan's first dog park, bar, and restaurant is now open, with a few temporary exceptions.
This past July I told you about The Pack in Comstock Park. At that time the indoor dog park, bar, and restaurant, was anticipating opening in October of 2020. For obvious reasons, that did not happen. Jump ahead to January 2021, and the The Pack is open for business. Unfortunately at this time, no booze or food can be served - but you can still have a day of fun with your dog(s).
The guidelines to visit are as follow,
- No food or beverage will be served per current state restrictions.
- Masks and distancing will be required.
- Dogs must be registered ahead on our website or give us a call and we will get you setup 616-236-3254. Vaccination records are required.
- Daycare requires a reservation online or via phone ahead of time.
- This is an off leash facility.
If you prefer that your dog(s) play alone, you can rent the facility for half hour increments on Sunday mornings, for only $30 dollars. Doggy day care is also available at The Pack.
If you are not familiar with Comstock Park, it is near Grand Rapids. One of my sisters lives there, so I have been there several times. It is an easy road trip, from the Flint area it will take you roughly an hour and 45 minutes to get there (depending on traffic). I say make a night of it, and stay at my sisters house - or get a hotel.
If you have wanted a dog, now is the time get one. I bet The Pack is a great place to meet people, maybe even the love of your life?
The Pack Indoor Dog Park is located at 5205 West River Drive NE in Comstock Park, 49321.