Michigan Store Hosting Jingle Competition, $1000 Dollars Top Prize [VIDEO]
Calling all creative people, and people that need cash. You have an awesome opportunity to win $1000 dollars, if you can write a winning jingle for a unique Michigan store.
Leon & Lulu is Metro Detroit's award winning lifestyle retail store. You can find clothing, furniture and so much more in their 15,0000 square foot showroom. Owner, Mary Liz is hoping someone, maybe you, can come up with a catchy jingle that will have all of Metro Detroit singing along.
There of course are guidelines and rules, they are as follow,
- Songs must be original and not legally bound by rights or restrictions (BMI, ASCAP, etc.).
- Songs must be your own creation, either as an individual or as a musical group.
- Songs must be within 15 seconds to 2 minutes long.
- Songs must contain the name "Leon and Lulu".
- Songs must include references to shopping at Leon & Lulu.
- Songs must not contain any offensive language.
- If chosen to be the official jingle, the winning song will become the property of Leon & Lulu to use in perpetuity.
The deadline for jingle submissions is June 15th, 2020. I am not super musical, but I will try to write something, why not? Maybe 'Leon & Lulu...Wo hoo'? Okay, it needs some work. If you are going to try to write a jingle, I reccomend looking at the stores Facebook page. There are a lot of pictures from inside of the store, that will inspire you to write a winning jingle. Maybe 'Leon & Lulu...Chairs, Woo Hoo'? Okay, it needs some work.
If you do enter the contest, let me know. I would love to wirte a follow up article to this one, featuring you as the grand prize winner. Now start writing. Good luck.