The Grand Blanc Festival of Lights is This Thursday
Head to downtown Grand Blanc this week for the Festival of Lights.
If you and the family are looking for some Christmas excitement this week, downtown Grand Blanc has it for you. The Grand Blanc Festival of Lights will take place all over downtown this Thursday, December 2nd, 2021.
What time will the events for the Festival of Lights be happening?
The Grand Blanc Festival of Lights will take place this Thursday, December 2nd, 2021 from 5 pm until 8 pm. Here is the rundown of some of the events that will happen:
- Take your own photos with Santa:
- 5 pm until 6:30 pm at The Grand Chalet Shoppes (Santa will have special gifts at the Grand Chalet Shoppes while supplies last.)
- 6:30 pm until 8 pm at Physicians Park
- The Grand Boulevard Light Show Walk will take place from 6 pm until 8 pm.
- The Grand Tree Lighting will happen promptly at 6 pm.
What other activities will take place during the Festival of Lights?
Aside from pictures with Santa and the Grand Tree Lighting, the Festival of Lights will also feature an ice skating rink at Physicians Park (bring your own skates,) a light show, smores, hot cocoa, popcorn, games, shopping at the Grand Chalet Shoppes, and more.
Where in downtown Grand Blanc will the Festival of Lights take place?
All the events for the Festival of Lights are pretty close to each other. Physicians Park is at 218 East Reid Road, the Grand Chalet Shoppes are at 131 East Grand Blanc Road, and the light show will take place on Grand Boulevard.
Source: City of Grand Blanc