US 103.1 Is Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
US 103.1 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Now you can access all of your favorite classic rock, and Flint Firebirds action simply by saying our name.
Setting up US 103.1 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for US 103.1 Tap on the station logo to get to the US 103.1 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the US 103.1 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, U-S 1-oh-3-1"
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org