Contact Us
Boston

Boston - Page 2

Aerosmith Tom Scholz
Jason Merritt / Mary Schwalm, Getty Images
[

Aerosmith, Boston + More to Rock for ‘Boston Strong’ Benefit Concert

Aerosmith and Boston will headline 'Boston Strong: an Evening of Support and Celebration.' The concert will take place at the TD Garden on May 30.

Read More

Category: Concerts, News Tags: ,
Boston
Michael Ochs Archives, Getty Images
[

Boston’s Tom Scholz Suing Former Bandmate For Trademark Infringement

Tom Scholz of Boston has filed suit against Barry Goudreau, who played guitar of the band's first two albums. The guitarist-songwriter-inventor claims that Goudreau is using his former band's name in a manner that both violates a legally binding agreement they made.

Read More

Category: Music News Tags:
Boston
Ebet Roberts, Getty Images
[

Judge Dismisses Boston Guitarist Tom Scholz’s Lawsuit Against Newspaper

Boston's Tom Scholz is almost as well-known for his litigious ways as he is for his musical gifts, but it looks like his latest lawsuit will end in defeat.

Read More

Category: Music News Tags:
Richard E. Aaron, Getty Images
Richard E. Aaron, Getty Images
[

Boston’s New Lead Singer Promises Upcoming Album Will Be Worth the Wait

Boston mastermind Tom Scholz has never been known for his quick turnaround on new albums. Though a new album is in the works from the band, recently appointed lead singer Tommy DeCarlo has wisely suggested fans may not want to hold their breath while waiting for it.

Read More

Category: Music News Tags:
bandboston.com
bandboston.com
[

Boston Is Ready To Hit The Road

The band Boston has been on a tour break for the last four years —and it's been 10 years since their last new album.

Read More

Category: Music News Tags: ,
Boston Album Cover
[

New Boston Album 85% Complete … It Could Hit in 2013

Reports say that a new Boston album is 85% complete.  The real question is how long it will take self professed perfectionist Tom Scholtz to complete the remaining 15%.  Scholtz is a notorious perfectionist which could

Read More

Category: Music News Tags: ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://us103.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on US 103.1 Classic Rock Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Please solve this simple math problem to prove that you are a real person.

Register on US 103.1 Classic Rock Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!