Who’s More Stressed on Valentine’s Day — Singles or Couples?
For a holiday all about the heart, Valentine’s Day sure wreaks a lot of havoc on it.
According to a new survey, 56% of people believe singe people are more stressed out on Valentine’s Day. The other 44% say people in a couple are more stressed on this most romantic of days.
A total of 22% say they wish they hasn’t gotten so stressed looking for the perfect gift for that special someone in their life, while 14% admit to being sorry they spent so much on Valentine’s Day meal.
The poll also discovered that the average American will spend $123 on Valentine’s Day.
And, we all know that people go for the flashy night out on the town, but maybe we need to start a new trend. That’s because 69% of Americans would choose staying home on Valentine’s Day over going out.