Igloo Dining Coming To The Lake Inn And Bullfrog’s
Outdoor dining does not have to end throughout the winter - The Lake Inn in Lapeer and Bullfrog's Bar and Grill in Ortonville will soon be offering customers the opportunity to dine inside of an igloo.
I am guessing most of you are familiar with the concept. I know igloo dining has been available for a few years now at Fenton Firehall, and also in Clarkston at Honcho. If you are not, let me tell you it is super cool. The igloo is clear, so you can still see the outside, total bonus for claustrophobic people like me. You do not feel the cold temperature at all inside of heated igloos. Keep in mind, your server is running in and out of the cold, so be sure to remember that when you tip.
Igloo dining at The Lake Inn and Bullfrog's starts in December 1st, 2020 through February 28th, 2021. Reservations are required. Booking and reservation policies for both locations are as follow,
- All reservations must be booked online on our website; no phone reservations will be taken.
- There is a $200.00 minimum food and beverage purchase required (note: gratuity is not included toward minimum).
- Up to 10 guests per igloo maximum, no exceptions.
- Strict 2-hour time limit. We reserve 15 minutes of your 2-hour reservation to prepare the igloo.
- Cancellations must be made via phone at least 48 hours before reservation time. No show or failure to cancel without 48-hour notice will result in a $200.00 cancellation fee.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to cancel your reservation due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- This reservation is for the outdoor igloos only; it cannot be transferred to indoor seating.
- Multiple bookings made to hold extra spaces will not be accepted and will result in overall cancellation.
- There is a non-refundable $5.00 online booking fee.
- All COVID-19 sanitation practices will be followed inside the igloos just as they are inside our dining room.