L.C.P.O.C.F. Sporting Clays Charity Event – What You Need to Know
The Lapeer City Police Officers Charitable Fund (L.C.P.O.C.F.) was founded in 2010 by members of the Lapeer City Police Department as a Non-Profit organization with the singular goal of helping the Lapeer Community. And, although all members are officers of the Lapeer City Police Department, the charitable fund operates independently from the City of Lapeer.
Currently, the L.C.P.O.C.F. has one fundraiser scheduled for 2023. The 1st Annual L.C.P.O.C.F. Sporting Clays Shoot at Hunters Creek Club, 675 E. Sutton Rd, Metamora, MI. The fun takes place Thursday, May 25th, 2023, at 9:00 AM.
4 Person Teams, 14 total teams, $150 per shooter.
Registration fee includes:
- 50 Sporting Clays
- Shotgun Shells (12ga & 20ga)
- Lunch and Awards
DEADLINE TO REGISTER is MAY 18th.
The day of the event will kick off with registration at 8:00 AM, with a program intro and safety talk at 8:30 AM. The first flight is at 9:00 AM, followed by lunch and awards banquet at noon.
And just look at this lunch ...
European Hunt Buffet Featuring:
- Tossed Garden Salad Greens, tomato, cucumber, red onion, garlic croutons, and dressing options.
- Pheasant a la Kink topped with Buttermilk Biscuits
- Beef Brisket
- Sauteed Perch
- Fresh Vegetable Medley
- Whipped Redskin Potatoes
- Fresh Baked Cookies
Maybe it's just me but, the lunch buffet alone almost seems worth the price. But whether you hit a clay pigeon or not, nothing is more important than the monies raised.
This Event Will Directly Benefit Worthy Community Programs:
- Lapeer High School Project Graduation program
- The Hundred Club of Lapeer County
- The Child Advocacy Center of Lapeer County
- Lapeer County Education and Technology Center
- Roland Warner Washington D.C. field trip
- Lapeer Pregnancy Resource Center
- Lapeer Optimist Club
- Shop with a Hero
- Several Lapeer families that were in crisis
- Car Seat for the community
- Gift Cards for needy individuals
- Scholarship Assistance for college students
If you would like to take part in this amazing charity event, please contact:
Lt. John Cipielewski at 810-664-0833
or at JCipielewski@ci.lapeer.mi.us
2023 Sponsor Registration information is also available.