Mackinac City and Island Have Seasonal Openings for Some Pretty Sweet Positions
Archaeology Crew Members, Blacksmiths, and other positions are available this year on Mackinac Island.
Spend your summer doing something awesome and working on the world-famous Mackinac Island or in Mackinaw City. Mackinac State Historic Parks is looking to fill several seasonal positions for the upcoming summer.
What positions are available on Mackinac Island or in Mackinac City?
The positions available through the Mackinac State Historic Parks are as follows:
- Archaeology - Crew Member
- Archaeology - Field Supervisor
- Colonial Michilimackinac - American Indian Interpreter
- Colonial Michilimackinac - Blacksmith
- Colonial Michilimackinac Interpreter - Civilian
- Colonial Michilimackinac Interpreter - Military
- Fort Mackinac Interpreter - Military
- Historic Downtown Lead Interpreter
- Historic Downtown Interpreter
- Historic Downtown Interpreter - Blacksmith
- Historic Mill Creek Discovery Park - Mill Operator
- Historic Mill Creek Discovery Park - Lead Naturalist/Adventure Tour Guide
- Historic Mill Creek Discovery Park - Naturalist/Adventure Tour Guide
- Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse Interpreter
- Guest Services Representative
- Head Guest Services Representative Supervisor
- Lead Guest Services Representative
- Lead Worker
- Museum Store Clerk
- Park Operations - Airport Aide
- Park Operations - Mackinac Island
- Park Operations - Mackinaw City
- Exhibit Cleaner - Mackinac Island
- Exhibit Cleaner - Mackinaw City
- Scout Coordinator
- Membership Office Assistant
- Information Technology Assistant
Click here to learn more about the jobs or to apply for a seasonal job.
How awesome would it be to become an Archaeology Crew Member for the summer? I would love to do that. The workstation for this particular position is in Colonial Michilimackinac in Mackinaw City. It is a $12 per hour, 40 hour per week position. The perfect opportunity for someone fresh out of high school that wants to experience new things.
Source: Mackinac State Historic Parks