Mt. Holly is Open for the 2020/2021 Season
Mt. Holly is back in action for the season.
For those that are ready to get some exercise and get back on the slopes, Mt. Holly is open for the 2020-2021 season. Mt. Holly Ski and Snowboard Resort opened back up for the season yesterday, December 9th. If you are a season pass holder, the business office will be open today and Friday at noon so you can get your photo taken.
The schedule for this week to kick off the season at Mt. Holly Ski and Snowboard Resort is as follows:
- Thursday, December 10th from 3 pm until 10 pm
- Friday, December 11th from 3 pm until 10 pm
- Saturday, December 12th from 9 am until 10 pm
- Sunday, December 13th from 9 am until 9 pm.
As with any other place in the world right now, things will look a little bit different this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of the general rules for your visit to Mt. Holly.
- Observe social distancing.
- Face coverings will be required when social distancing cannot be maintained including in the lift line, the base of the hill areas, when riding the chairlift, and during lessons.
- More outdoor seating has been made available.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Social distancing is required.
- No indoor seating is available at this time.
To see a complete list of the new rules and get other information, click here.
With the way this year has been, I am dying for something to do. I have only been skiing twice in my life so I may have to get back into it to get some exercise in. Anyone with me?
Source: Mt. Holly